BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 – Panchayati Raj Department (BPSC) in Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service) has published recruitment notification for the recruitment of auditors. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. BPSC APO Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Post Name: Auditor
Total Vacancies: 373
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
BPSC APO Recruitment Salary:
BPSC APO Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/08/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Read notification for more details link given below.
BPSC APO Recruitment Application Fee:
- For Others: Rs.600/-
- SC / STPH/Women: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Job Location: Bihar Public Service Commission
BPSC APO Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed CA / CS / MBA Finance or B.Com.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
BPSC APO Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 21 Oct 2020
- Last date for apply online: 18 Nov 202
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here