BPNL Recruitment 2020 – Bhartiye Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) notification regarding filling of skill admission consultant, office assistant and other job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates of 10th, 12th qualification. These 1343 skills admission consultant, office assistant and other posts are in BPNL, Jaipur, Rajasthan. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BPNL Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bhartiye Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)
- Skill center in charge
- Skill development officer
- Skills admissions consultant
- Animal Husbandry Development Center Director
- Office assistant
Total Vacancies: 1343
Apply Mode: Online
BPNL Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
BPNL Recruitment Salary:
BPNL Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
BPNL Recruitment Application Fee:
- Skill center in charge – Rs.944/-
- Skill development officer – Rs.826/-
- Skills admissions consultant – Rs.708/-
- Animal Husbandry Development Center Director – Rs.590/-
- Office assistant – Rs.472/-
Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
BPNL Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th and graduate in any discipline from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply BPNL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 19 May 2020
- Last date for apply online: 31 May 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here