BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) issues new notification regarding filling up of Scientist B job vacancies. Government organization Engg Graduate invites online applications from eligible candidates having GATE qualification. These 150 Scientist B posts are in BIS, New Delhi. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Food Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Petro-Chemical Engineering
- Bio-medical Engineering
Total Vacancies: 150
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
BIS Scientist B Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
BIS Scientist B Recruitment Salary:
Job Location: New Delhi
BIS Scientist B Recruitment Age limit: (On 31/03/2020)
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Read notification for more details.
BIS Scientist B Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
BIS Scientist B Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in Engineering in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 02 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 31 March 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here