BIS Recruitment 2020 – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) issues new notification regarding filling up of Group A, B and C job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from qualified candidates holding MBA, CA, Law Graduate, Post Graduate qualification. These 171 Group A, B and C posts are on direct recruitment at BIS, Delhi. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BIS Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Assistant Director(Administration & Finance)
- Assistant Director(Marketing & Consumer Affairs)
- Assistant Director (Library)
- Assistant Section Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Junior Translator (Hindi)
- Library Assistant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
Total Vacancies: 171
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
BIS Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
BIS Recruitment Salary:
BIS Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs Application Fee:
- Assistant Director Post: Rs.800/-
- For all the remaining all posts: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Womwn: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
BIS Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduate and Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply BIS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 05 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 26 Sep 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here