Bihar Milk Cooperative Recruitment 2020 – Bihar State Milk Cooperative Federation Limited (COMFED) (Bihar Milk Cooperative) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Assistant. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Bihar Milk Cooperative Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bihar State Milk Cooperative Federation Limited (COMFED)
- Accounts Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Procurement Assistant
Total Vacancies: 142
Apply Mode: Online
Bihar Milk Cooperative Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- PB.3 Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400 (Level 4 in 7th Pay)
Job Location: Patna/Bihar
Bihar Govt Jobs 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Read notification for more details.
Bihar Milk Cooperative Vacancy 2020 Application Fee:
- General / BC / EBC: Rs.700/-
- SC / ST: Rs.350/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Bihar Milk Cooperative Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduate Degree in relevant discipline.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Bihar Milk Cooperative Recruitment 2020:
- Online submission of application can be made at website www.sudha.coop. Detailed Instruction are available at the site. Candidate should read the instruction carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required detail while filling up the online form.Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 07 Oct 2020
- Last date for apply online: 07 Nov 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here