BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, (BHEL) Bhopal released a new notification regarding the filling of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice job vacancies. PSU organization B.Tech invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing Engg Diploma qualification. These 229 Graduate and Diploma Apprentice posts are in BHEL, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 229
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age r3elaxation is applicable as per rules.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 13 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 03 April 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here