BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Trainee Engineer –I (Electronics)
- Trainee Engineer–I (Mechanical)
- Trainee Officer –I (Finance)
- Trainee Engineers-II
- Project Engineer –I (Electronics)
- Project Engineer –I (Civil)
- Project Engineer –I (Electrical)
- Project Officer –I (Human Resource)
Total Vacancies: 125
Apply Mode: Online
BEL Trainee Engineer Selection Process:
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Job Location: Bharat Electronics Limited
Who can apply: All India Candidate
BEL Trainee Engineer Vacancy Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Read notification for more details.
BEL Trainee Engg Application Fee:
- Trainee Engineer –I/ Trainee Officer –I & Trainee Engineer –II: Rs. 200/-
- Project Engineer –I/ Project Officer –I: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed BE/B.tech/MBA/MCA.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply online on www.applyexam.co.in. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission. Requests for any changes in the submitted applications willnot be entertained.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Last date for apply online: 25 Nov 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here