BECIL Recruitment 2020 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) issued new notification regarding filling of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and other job vacancies. The PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing M.Com, B.Com, CA qualification. These 37 Deputy Managers, Assistant Managers and other posts are across BECIL, India. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BECIL Recruitment 2020
Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Deputy Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Office Attendant
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
BECIL Recruitment Selection Process:
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Salary:
BECIL Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Read notification for more details.
BECIL Vacancy 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have Middle Class pass and Graduate in any discipline.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply BECIL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 31 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 21 Sep 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here