BECIL Recruitment 2020 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has issued a new notification regarding filling of Skilled and Unskilled Manpower vacancies. PSU organization ITI invites online applications from eligible candidates with 8th qualification. These 4000 skilled and unskilled manpower posts are on contract basis in BECIL of Uttar Pradesh. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. BECIL Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Post Name: Skilled and Unskilled Manpower
- Assistant Lineman & SSo
Total Vacancies: 4000
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.becil.com/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
BECIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The above trade will be permitted based on their ranking of MERIT TEST.The Merit Test includes Written Test/Group Discussion on Power-Point Presentation (PPT) about Electricity Distribution Lines/Sub-stations.
BECIL Recruitment Salary:
BECIL Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST/PH: Rs.250/-
Job Location: Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh
BECIL Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 8th pass,10th pass, ITI/Diploma from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
BECIL Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 27 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 11 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here