BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 – Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BARC JRF Recruitment 2021
Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 105
Apply Mode: Online
BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Applications will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the Qualifying Examination.
- A first screening will be made based on previous academic records of the applicants.
- A further shortlisting of candidates will be made based on the performance in nation-wide screening test (Qualifying Examination).
BARC JRF Job Vacancy 2021 Salary:
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
BARC JRF Vacancy 2021 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- For All Other Candidate: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD/ Women/ExSM: NO Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
BARC Junior Research Fellow 2021 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have consistently good academic record and should have secured minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized University.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply BARC JRF Recruitment 2021:
- ility for submission of online application will be available from 18/12/2020 to
15/01/2021 (31 March 2021) For detailed information about online submission of application and procedure for payment of application fee, please visit https://recruit.barc.gov.in.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 18 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online:
15 Jan 2021 31 March 2021 (Last Date Extended)
Apply Online Click Here
Last Date Extended Notice Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here