Bank of India Recruitment 2020 – Bank of India has invited applications for the posts of 28 Officers and Clerks for Sports Officers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2020 through prescribed format on or before 16 August 2020. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bank of India
- Officer (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Bank of India Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Officer (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream – Rs.23700/- to Rs.42020/-
- Clerk – Rs.11765/- to Rs.31540/-
Bank of India Vacancy 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:–
1. Officer (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream:-
- Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
- Pass in X Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 01 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 16 Aug 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here