APSSB Recruitment 2020 – Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) issued new notification regarding filling up of Forester, Head Constable and other job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates of 10th, 12th qualification. These 944 Forest Officer, Head Constable and other posts are in APSSB, Arunachal Pradesh. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. APSSB Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
- Head Constable
- Fireman Gr. -C
- Constable (GD)
- Constable IRBn
- Forest Guard
- Mineral Guard
- H/C Driver
- Constable Driver
Total Vacancies: 944
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://online.apssb.in/
- Physical standard Test (PST)
- Physica l Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Exam
Salary: Rs.18,000/- 81,000/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For APST: Rs.100/-
- For GEN: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th from recognized board.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 28 Jan 2020
- Last date for apply online: 28 Feb 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here