Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 – Allahabad High Court issued new notification to fill 102 vacant posts. Government organization invites applications for 102 Law Clerk (Trainee) posts from eligible candidates possessing Law Graduate qualification. These vacancies are in Allahabad High Court, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020
Organization: Allahabad High Court
Post Name: Law Clerk (Trainee)
Total Vacancies: 102
Apply Mode: Offline
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Read notification for more details.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any LawCollege or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall beaccepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocateor engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appearedin LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may alsoapply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B.examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They willbe required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time ofinterview, which may be held in the month of September, 2020.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and ComputerOperations.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 19 July 2020
- Last date for apply offline: 08 Aug 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here