Air India Recruitment 2021 – Air Indian Airport Services Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of Duty Manager Terminal, Duty Officer Terminal, Junior Executive, Customer Agent, Ramp Service Agent and Apprentice / Apprentice. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Air India Recruitment 2021
Organization: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
- Duty Manager-Terminal
- Duty Officer-Terminal
- Jr. Executive
- Customer Agent
- Handyman / Handywomen
- Ramp Service Agent
Total Vacancy: Various Posts
Official Website: http://www.airindia.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Air India Jobs 2021 Selection Process:
- Screening Test / Personal Interview
- Physical Endurance Test
AIATSL Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Air India Vacancy 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Air India Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Thorough Demand Draft (DD)
Airport Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma and Graduate from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Air India Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Walk-In Dater: 22 Jan 2021
Notification with application form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here