Air India Recruitment 2019 – Air India Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of Sr. supervisor & supervisor, vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Air India Limited
Post Name: Sr. supervisor & supervisor
Apply Mode: Offline form 2019
Selection Process: Interview
Salary: Rs. 27,755 / –
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/08/2016)
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST: No Fess (Nill)
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft (DD)
Candidates should have passed 12th class pass, Any Degree and diploma in (hotel management / food and beverage / bakery and confectionery / food production and patisserie).
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Last date for receipt of application: 09 Aug 2019
Notification & Application Form Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here