Air India Express Jobs 2020 – Air India Charters Limited (Air India Express) issued a new notification to fill 32 vacant posts. The PSU organization invites applications from eligible candidates with B.Tech, MBA, MS, 12th qualification for 32 Manager, Senior Officer and other posts. These vacancies are on Air India Charters Limited (Air India Express), Across India on Contract Basis. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Air Air India Express Jobs 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Air India Charters Limited (Air India Express)
- Manager –Flight Dispatch Grade-M-4 [Mumbai]
- Manager -Crew Scheduling –Grade -M-4 [ Delhi]
- Deputy Manager -Crew Scheduling –Grade-M-3 [Delhi/Mumbai]
- Deputy Manager -Operations–Grade-M-3 [Mumbai]
- Senior Officer-Crew Scheduling-Grade-M-2[Mumbai]
- Officer-Crew Scheduling -Grade–M-1[Delhi/Mumbai]
- Senior Assistant (Operations–Co-ordination) –Grade -S-3 [Anywhere in India]
- Senior Assistant -Data Processing Grade –S-3 [Mumbai]
- Senior Assistant -Operations Grade–S-3 [Mumbai]
- Assistant -Technical Library Grade –S-2 [Mumbai]
- Chief Manager-Simulator Engineer -Grade–M-6 [Mumbai]
- Senior Officer -Stores Grade –M-2 [Mumbai –02 & Trivandrum –03]
- Officer -Stores Grade –M-1 [Trivandrum]
- Storekeeper Grade –S-2 [Anywhere in India and currently at Mumbai]
- Assistant Engineer-Technical Service(Trivandrum]
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: http://www.airindiaexpress.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Pre – employment Medical Examination.
Salary: Rs. 25,000 / – 1,25,000/-
Job Location: Across India
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Read notification for more details
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft (DD)
- Candidates should have passed in 12th and Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Published On: 15 Jan 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 30 Jan 2020
Application Form Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here