AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – Air India Air Transport Services Limited started new jobs for post Ramp service Agent, Handyman/Handywomen and Others Posts. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
- Duty Officer Terminal
- Customer Agent
- Ramp Service Agent
- Utility Agent- Cum Ramp Driver
- Handyman & Handywomen
Total Vacancies: 149
Apply Mode: Walk In
Selection Process: Walk In Interview
Salary: Rs. 16,590 / – – 32,000/-
Job Location: Gujarat
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- General / OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST: Nill (No Fees)
- Payment Mode: By Demand Draft (DD)
Candidates should have passed 10th , 12th
, graduate, post graduate from recognized board/university/institute.
For more information, please visit the official
notification, the notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 11 July 2019
Last date for apply online: 21 July 2019
Notification & Application Form Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Other Vacancy Details Click Here