AI APS Recruitment 2020 – (Air India) AI Airport Services Limited (AI APS) has issued a new notification to fill 17 vacant posts. The PSU organization invites applications for 17 Assistant, Officer and other posts from eligible candidates having MBA, MS, CA, 12th qualification. These vacancies are in AI Airport Services Limited (AI APS), Delhi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Kolkata, West Bengal. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
AI APS Recruitment 2020
Organization: AI Airport Services Limited (AI APS
- Chief Finance Officer
- Dy.Chief Finance Officer
- Assistant -Accounts
Apply Mode: Offline
AI APS Recruitment Selection Process:
- Personal Interview
- Screening / Group Discussion
AI APS Recruitment Salary:
- Rs.21,000/- Rs.1,20,000/-
Who can apply: All India Candidate
AI APS Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Read notification for more details.
AI APS Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / ExSM: Nil (No Fees)
- Payment Mode: by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai
AI APS Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in relevant discipline fro recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply AI APS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 02 June 2020
- Last date for apply Offline: 18 June 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here