Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 – The Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine and Storage (PPQS) has given a notification for the recruitment of the vacant posts of Technical Officer. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and appear for the interview. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020
Organization: Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine and Storage (PPQS)
Post Name: Technical Officer
Total Vacancies: 175
Apply Mode: Online
Agriculture Department Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
Agriculture Department Recruitment Salary:
Agriculture Department Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Agriculture Department Recruitment Education Qualification:
- MSc. Degree in Entomology or Nematology of M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Entomology or Nematology of MSc. Degree in Zoology with specialization in Entomology or Nematology from a recognized University or institute or MSc. Degree in Plant Pathology of MSc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or MSc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or institute or MSc. in Agriculture (Agronomy) or MSc. degree in Botany with Weed Science as a subject from a recognized University or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Date for Walk – In Interview: 12 June 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here