ABVVP Recruitment 2020 – Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (ABVVP) issued new notification regarding filling of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist, Dental Assistant Surgeon Job Vacancies. Government organization BDS, DNB invites online applications from eligible candidates. He is at 723 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist, Dental Assistant Surgeon Post, ABVVP, Andhra Pradesh. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
ABVVP Recruitment 2020
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (ABVVP)
- Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
- Dental Assistant Surgeon
Total Vacancies: 723
Apply Mode: Online
ABVVP Recruitment Salary:
ABVVP Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
ABVVP Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.1500/-
- SC / ST / ExSM: Rs.1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
ABVVP Recruitment Education Qualification:
- a) DAS – Candidates should have passed BDS or its equivalent qualificationfrom a College recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- b) CAS Specialist –Candidates should have passed PG Degree/ Diploma/DNB inthat particular speciality or its equivalent qualification included in theSchedule -I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from aCollege recognized by the lvledical Council of India.
- c) Candidates Must be registered on permanent basis with State Medical Councilof Andhra Pradesh in India constituted under tvlCI Act.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply ABVVP Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 19 June 2020
- Last date for apply online: 18 July 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here