Aadhar Card Recruitment 2022-23 – Apply for Internship – The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released new recruitment notification for Internship jobs. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website www.tipsviralbuzz.xyz (NEO WORLD TECH) For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) Govt & Private jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2022-23
Organization: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Job Types: Central Govt. Jobs
Apply Mode: Online/Offline
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Rs.15,000 to 40,000/-
Job Location: Across India
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2022 Age limit:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: As per rules.
- For All Candidates: No Fees (Free)
Post Name: Internship
Total Vacancy: Various
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply under this policy. Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship:
- Students studying in 3rd / 4th year (Final or pre-final) in B.Tech / BE course of any discipline and secured minimum 60% marks (GPA avg of 6.0) in all prior semester examinations.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term end exams of first year/ 2nd semester of their post graduate programme or pursuing research/ PhD and secured not less than 60% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies or job may also be considered for internship provided that
- The period of Internship shall be at least six weeks but not exceeding 12 months. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
PLACE OF INTERNSHIP:
- All the interns should work either at the Technology Centre, Bengaluru or Regional offices of UIDAI or UIDAI Headquarters or assigned from a remote location under the guidance of Project Supervisor (not below the Director rank).
- personal or virtual interview
For more information, please visit the official notification, the notification link is given below.
How to apply for Aadhar Card Recruitment 2022-23?
- UIDAI is seeking applications for Internship at UIDAI Technology Centre, Bengaluru. Interested candidates may fill the application given as Annexure-A and send to the below Email ID.
- For more details, click the link mentioned below. https://uidai.gov.in/images/Internship_policy.pdf
- Starting date for application: Already Started
- Last date for application: As soon as possible
Download Official Notification Click Here
Application Form Download Click Here
Apply Online Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here