Aadhar Card Recruitment 2019 – UIDAI Latest Jobs for the post of Section Officers (SO) and others jobs. Candidate should have the respective qualification for this vacancy. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Aadhar Card Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Section Officers (SO)
- Deputy Director
- Sr. Account Officer
- Assistant Account Officer
- Dy. Director
- Assistant and Other Vacancies
Job Types: Central Govt. Jobs
Apply Mode: Online/Offline form 2019
Salary: Rs. 9,300 – 38,400 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 56 Years
Application Fee: Nill (Free)
Candidates should have posses 10th , 12th , ITI, Diploma, Graduate, Post graduate from recognized University or institute.
For more information, please visit the official
notification, the notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for application: Already Started
Last date for application: As soon as possible
Application Form Download Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Vacancy Details Click Here